What our previous judges thought
If you require a hard copy please click the button below. The cost is £8.95 which includes postage
Scottish Baking Awards
This week marks the start of our Epic journey across Scotland in search for the best Afternoon Tea from some of our Best Loved Hotels. For our Reviews to be Credible we believe no advance Notification should be given in most cases , no money should change hands in turn for a great review, no Membership needs to be applied for and our Professional Food Critic -Melanie Andrews will pay what you would pay . Our reviews will be genuine,honest ,professionally critiqued by a lady with over 40 years experience . Nowadays you have Awards for everything and all manner of people that you have never heard of Blogging or reviewing your hard earned business. Lets get back to giving honest reviews that stand for something . Keep checking here for our reviews . They are Credible folks !
The following are The Scottish Baking Awards 2014 Category winners -
1. Scotlands Best Tearoom - The Wallace tearooms - Lanark
2. Scotlands Best Coffee Shop - Arlenes Coffee Shop- Isle of Mull
3. Scotlands Best Cafe - Mountain Cafe - Aviemore
4. Scotlands Best estuarant- Venachar Lochside - Callander
5. Scotlands Best baker from Home - Hautecake by Sonnda Catto - Glasgow
6. Scotlands Best Bakery - Biggar flavour - Biggar
7. Most Nominated Online - Muneroy- Campbeltown
8. Outstanding Achievement Award - Macmillan Coffee Shop - Perth
9. Chocolate Category - Shona Sutherland from Taystful - Blairgowrie
10. Novelty Cake category - Caroline Earnshaw - Dunblane
11. Sugarcraft Cake category - Fiona Ferguson - Regal and Royal - Edinburgh
12. Scotlands Best Supermarket baked products - Sainsburys Drumchapel
13. Up and Coming Bakers - Perth College - Willow Thomson
14. Melanie Andrews Special Recognition Award - Fraser Chalmers - Aberdeen College.
Congratulations to every single one of you and we hope to see you enter again for 2015.
Only one week today folks and we will know our Winners . Hopefully the sun will still be shining and we will have a great day . We are now taking Nominations for 2015 so keep them coming in and we can book you in early . See our Book an Assessment Tab on the Home page for details . all the very best of luck to all our Finalists .
Today we have Excellent news - We are now SOLD OUT for this years 4th Annual Scottish Baking Awards . With unprecidented numbers attending this year we are all set for a fantastic day . From everyone here at TSBA we wish every single Finalist the very best of luck on the day and we hope you all have a great day . See you all very soon - Slainte !