Our 2014 SBA Winners
The following are The Scottish Baking Awards 2014 Category winners in over 10 categories. Congratulations to every single one of you and we hope to see you enter again for 2015. This scheme aims to award the outstanding Homebaking that exists in Scotland and acts as a fantastic online guide to tourists and local people alike to the very best establishments that produce quality Homebaking.
1. Scotlands Best Tearoom - The Wallace tearooms - Lanark
2. Scotlands Best Coffee Shop - Arlenes Coffee Shop- Isle of Mull
3. Scotlands Best Cafe - Mountain Cafe - Aviemore
4. Scotlands Best estuarant- Venachar Lochside - Callander
5. Scotlands Best baker from Home - Hautecake by Sonnda Catto - Glasgow
6. Scotlands Best Bakery - Biggar flavour - Biggar
7. Most Nominated Online - Muneroy- Campbeltown
8. Outstanding Achievement Award - Macmillan Coffee Shop - Perth
9. Chocolate Category - Shona Sutherland from Taystful - Blairgowrie
10. Novelty Cake category - Caroline Earnshaw - Dunblane
11. Sugarcraft Cake category - Fiona Ferguson - Regal and Royal - Edinburgh
12. Scotlands Best Supermarket baked products - Sainsburys Drumchapel
13. Up and Coming Bakers - Perth College - Willow Thomson
14. Melanie Andrews Special Recognition Award - Fraser Chalmers - Aberdeen College.