Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions detailed below apply to customers participating in any event organised and operated by The Scottish Baking Awards , TSBA.(“We”, “Us”). Purchase of a ticket or Masterclass ticket(or on behalf of) you (“You”) acknowledges acceptance of these Events Terms and Conditions. Please note that if you purchase a ticket/email or Masterclass ticket/email (email ticket ) online, you will also be subject to our Terms and Conditions.
- TSBA reserves the right to:
- make reasonable and/or necessary alterations to the advertised event arrangements, featured participants or programmer without being obliged to offer refund or exchange;
- cancel or abandon any event without notice and without liability for compensations or damages. (if an event cancels in advance We will make reasonable attempts to contact You using the details you have provided); and
- restrict entry sales to a maximum number per person and/or household and cancel any tickets purchased in excess of this.
- No entry refunds will be issued in the event of a cancelled show.
- The venue where the event shall be held (MAR HALL ) reserves the right to:
- refuse admission to, or remove You from the Venue in reasonable circumstances, such as the refusal of security checks or if Venue staff consider that your behaviours may adversely affect other people’s enjoyment of the event, without a refund; and
- confiscate prohibited items – such as items that may potentially be used as a weapon – in accordance with its policies. If in any doubt please check with the Venue before attending.
- Please check details such as timings and car park charges with the Venue before traveling as these may be subject to late changes.
- TSBA take no responsibility for any personal property.
- TSBA cannot refund tickets/email confirmation so please check your email confirmation carefully on receipt and contact us immediately if you have any queries. We are not liable for lost, destroyed or stolen confirmation and cannot always replace it.
- are not transferable and their resale for profit or commercial gain (except by us or our authorised sub-agents) or use in promotions or packages without the express permission of TSBA is prohibited and may render them void.
- You must produce a valid email confirmation to attend the event and removing parts of, defacing or otherwise altering your email confirmation may render it void.
Filming, Photography and Recordings
- By attending the event, you confirm and agree that we and third parties authorised by us may record you via photographs, film, audio, audio-visual or other recording, still or moving, during the event (“Recordings”), without payment.
- We shall own all rights in such Recordings and you hereby (i) agree that we may use the Recordings for any purpose at our sole discretion including in any marketing and/or publicity materials, and on any website and social media; and (ii) agree that the Recordings may be altered, edited and/or modified (e.g. combined with other images, text, graphics and/or sound). You hereby release us from any and all liability from such use and promotion and specifically waive any right to any compensation you may have for appearing in any of the Recordings.